Saturday, October 27, 2012


Hi to all my Bay Area friends, family and fellow Art Appreciators. It's been awhile since I've been back in the bay area. Ill be coming out this November to teach 2, Week long workshops at Cloud Castle Art Studio in Saratoga, CA. After studying and teaching in New York City for the past 5 years, I'm now living in Asheville, NC.  I teach at my own studio as well as workshops nationwide but I am very excited to be coming out for my first workshop in my home area. The workshop will be November 26th- 30th. Morning class will beFigure Drawing from 10am-2pm. The afternoon class will be Portrait Drawing 6:30-9:30pm. Both classes will cover the unique way of seeing accurately that I learned from studying under Jacob Collins at the Water Street Atelier at Grand Central Acadmey.  If you or anyone you may know, would be interested in more information on my workshop in Saratoga please pass along this email and/or visit my website or Cloud Castle Studio website below. I hope to see you all while I'm out!  

Angela Cunningham




3. Cunningham Santiago. drawing.jpgCunningham,

No comments:

Post a Comment