Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Come draw with me!!!!

Figure Drawing- Saturdays
June 12th, 19th, July 3rd, 17th, 31st, August 7th, 14th
9:00am - 12:00pm, minumial price - the more who sign up, the cheaper it will be. 

I am trying to get a group together to draw from the model for 7 session on Saturday Mornings.  This would be a chance to work on either block-ins or start rendering form on a longer pose. I am just leading the group, drawing along side you, while also being available for any questions or help needed.  Keep your skills in practice one day a week through out the summer so your not rusty for next year!!!!
 If you are interested please email me back as soon aspossible
I need a head count by Thursday this week. angelainsc@aol.com 
classes will be held in the north studio at Grand Central Academy, 20 west 44th street, 6th floor, New York
2. Cunningham Anna Nina Drawing.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment