Monday, February 14, 2011

Best of two cities











photos are views of Kelly Drive, along the river behind the Philadelphia Art museum. So far one of my favorite places to go in Philly. Great place to ride bikes and amazingly beautiful at sunset.

Philadelphia is the home of my new studio space. Im renovating an old carriage stables into a beautiful, livable studio space with two other studio mates. Pictures and more info coming soon.











here are two amazing views of NY city.

And I am spending my weekends in gorgeous New York. I am still teaching at the Grand Central Academy friday evenings (cast drawing/painting) and Saturdays (cast sculpture). With the benefits and beauty of both cities I couldn't ask for more.

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations on the new studio Angela! I look forward to seeing pictures of it, I hear it's great.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's great news. I used to live outside of Philly and I miss the east greatly. You are living a blessed life. I can't wait to see pictures of the studio.

    ReplyDelete